Our chocolate raspberry chia pudding makes for both a healthy snack or a decadent dessert (that only tastes like you’re cheating on your diet).
Chocolate Raspberry Chia Pudding
- 1 cup chia seeds
- 3 cups coconut milk or almond milk unsweetened
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (plant-based, not whey) (optional)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp cinnamon Ceylon cinnamon preferred
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 cup raspberries frozen
- Blend all the ingredients in a high-speed blender or food processor until most chia seeds are broken down and the pudding is thick and creamy.
- Portion out into jars or small bowls and top with frozen raspberries.
- Store in airtight containers for up to 4 days. Serve cold.