Looking for a quick comforting dinner? This sun-dried pasta dish is sure to please. It’s also gluten-free, dairy-free, and soy-free.
And guess what? This simple recipe checks off 2 of your Daily 9 Micro-Habits. Toss in a handful of spinach to sneak more veggies in! Daily9MicroHabits.com
Creamy Vegan Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta
- 2 cups gluten-free low-glycemic pasta We prefer lentil pastas
For the Sauce:
- 1 cup sundried tomatoes drained
- ⅔ cup roasted almonds
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Cook the pasta according to instructions on the packaging.
- Place all the sauce ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth. Add more almond milk or water if needed to reach a sauce-like consistency.
- Pour the sauce over the pasta and heat for about 4-5 mins over medium-low heat.
- Serve with freshly ground black pepper.
Track this new habit:
By making this recipe, you’re creating a healthier you! Be sure to check off this healthy habit in your Daily 9 Healthy Habits Tracker (download yours for free here).